Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blog seeks new niche

By Vince Alexander
     Well, I have a conundrum. My sons, Colin and Gavin, no longer attend North Central High School, so the blog name "PanthersSports" no longer applies. Although I have enjoyed covering North Central sports and watching my sons play for the Panthers, I have to change this blogs name.
     What's my next step for this blog? I'd appreciate your input.
     Here's what I'm thinking:
     How about covering the Metropolitan Interscholastic Conference events?
     I teach in Lawrence Township, so how about focusing on Lawrence Central and Lawrence North?
     How about just focusing on amateur sports, with ocassional columns on my favorite topics like Cubs, Bears, or anything that ticks me off. By the way, a Cubs column will be coming soon.
     Of course, I have to keep my camera in good working condition because I do enjoy taking the photographs of the competitors in the Indianapolis area. I do it because it benefits the athletes and their families who may not be able to attend a particular sporting event.
     What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment